Due to the influx of people applying for a Korean visa, the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Philippines announced that Filipinos who wish to travel to South Korea can now only apply for a visa through travel agencies.
This will become effective starting on July 1, 2018 onwards.
Here are all the travel agencies that have been accredited by the Embassy for visa applications:
- Aboex Travel and Tours
- Adventure International
- Ark Travel Express Inc.
- Blue Horizons Travel and Tours Inc.
- Budget Travel and Tours Inc.
- Casto Travel Philippines Inc.
- City Travel & Tours Corporation
- Come On Phils. Golf & Travel Agency Inc.
- Constellation Travels, Inc.
- First United Travel Inc.
- Getaway Tours International Inc.
- Grand Hope Travel, Inc.
- H.I.S (Philippines) Travel Corp.
- Hanatour Manila Inc.
- HankookCeb Corp.
- Horizon Travel & Tours, Inc.
- International Journeys Inc.
- Island Resort Club Tour Services, Inc.
- JTB Asia Pacific Phil. Corp.
- KP Joeun Consultancy Inc.
- Las Palmas Tours and Travel Agency, Inc.
- Marsman Drysdale Travel Inc.
- MNK Travel & Tours Corp.
- North Star International Travel, Inc.
- Pan Pacific Travel Corporation
- Party-On Travel and Tour Community Inc.
- Rajah Travel Corporation
- Rakso Air Travel and Tours Inc.
- Reli Tours and Travel Company
- Sharp Travel Service (Phils.) Inc
- Swire Travel Phils., Inc.
- The Baron Travel Corporation
- Travel Pros
- Travelservices, Inc.
- Uni-Orient Travel, Inc.
From July 1, all walk-in applicants for temporary visitor’s visa will no longer be accepted.
The only exemption for walk-in applicants are the following:
- spouses and children of Koreans,
- holders of visa issuance number,
- government employees with official business trip, and
- those with humanitarian reason to travel to Korea urgently.
Have a nice trip to South Korea!